We offer Private Meditation Classes in NYC in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queens, and New Jersey in people’s homes, corporate offices, hospitals, and healthcare facilities. If you are interested in private Meditation classes/sessions, click the button below. If you require additional information, please fill out our form below or call us directly at: (347) 770-7096.
What can you expect from a private Meditation class?
Our private Meditation classes are intended for those who prefer to take Meditation classes by themselves, or with friends/family/co-workers, at The Compassion Center, in the privacy of their homes, or at their offices. Even though some people are comfortable meditating in a group setting, there are those who wish to meditate in private with an experienced Meditation teacher. Private Meditation classes also allow us to focus on an individual’s needs or the needs of a group that shares similar interests or possibly has similar issues. In group Meditation classes offer at The Compassion Center, it’s not always possible to provide a guided Meditation that will resonate with all who attend the class. In a private class, the Meditation will be specifically for those attending. Private Meditation classes can also be very powerful experiences that allows one or more people to begin a journey. This journey may be about addressing one or more issues that people are facing, starting or continuing a spiritual journey, or embarking on a self-realization journey.
- Our private classes typically fall into one of the following groups: Introduction to Meditation or Meditation to address one or more specific issues (e.g. stress, anxiety, depression, etc.).
- Each class lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- These classes are guided Meditations based upon traditional Tibetan Buddhist Meditation techniques, Vipassana Meditation and Mindfulness Meditation.
- Each class utilizes a body scan and relaxation segment, a segment dedicated to using the breath to assist us in entering the meditative state, and a healing Meditation that is based upon each person’s individual needs, motivations and intentions. We like to use non-religious Mantra (if the person is open to these) to help quiet the mind, relax the body, and assist in entering the meditative state.
- Each class is intended to bring the person into a very still, quiet, relaxed state where their mind becomes clear and radiant and they experience a sense of joy.